What is the average price of a workshop?
Most projects range from $30-$55+! You can find our sizes and prices here!
Do you offer private parties?
Of course! Look at our calendar to see if your date is available. Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we bring food and drinks?
Yes! You are welcome to bring in food and drinks (even adult ones!) to ANY workshop!
How do we sign up?
- First, decide what project you want to make. You can pick any design we have posted on our FB, IG, or here on our website!
- Select the workshop under the “sign up here” section in the menu
- Enter in design or quote you’d like! Super easy!
- You might think this will ship, but it won’t! See you in class!
Do I have to come with a group?
No way! We love our individuals, couples and big groups all the same!
Are kids allowed?
- Our classes are designed more primarily for adults.
- We do allow kids 12 and up to attend a regular class – unless otherwise noted for that workshop (ex. Margs + Makers, Wine Down, Mimosas + Makers) Another opportunity to brings kids is during a Cookie Class!
- We do offer take and make kits – which are the perfect craft to do at home.
- We offer “mini makers” during the summer – be on the lookout for those!
Do you do custom orders?
Unfortunately, we are not accepting custom orders right now UNLESS it’s a CUSTOMS CLASS – look at our calendar to find the dates for these special classes!
Do you accept walk-ins?
Not at this time – EXCEPT for classes that say WALK IN! We won’t turn you away if you decide to walk in (if there are seats available!) – but in order to get the best Handmade Home experience, we ask that you sign up beforehand! You will have more sizing options, as well as no wait time!
Where are you located?
2242 Coyote Drive, Joplin, MO. Right between Zan’s Creek and Coyote Salon!
What other options besides signs do you offer?
We also offer door hangers and porch signs! We are always adding more fun options so keep up with us via Facebook and Instagram! These projects are limited in quantity and are at a first come first serve basis.
Are paint classes the only option?
No! We have other local makers come to the studio. We have cookie decorating, jewelry, watercolor classes and more. Interested in possibly teaching a class at Handmade Home? email us at email@example.com.
Do you travel?
Yes! We require a minimum of 40 people in attendance. We also only allow certain Handmade Home projects to be made, but don’t worry, there’s something for everyone! Call us or email us for more information!
Do we have to have our design picked out before class?
YES! To get the best experience here and allow us to help the other guests – we ALWAYS require you to have your quote picked out when you check out online! (Walk-In days are the only exclusion!)
What are your hours?
We DO NOT have set hours. The studio is only open during workshop times. We are here throughout the day – but definitely message or call us before swinging by so we can be here to help you!
Do you have gift cards?
- Yes! Come get one! The plastic swipe gift cards don’t work online just yet, but you can contact us to get signed up – and you can pay when you come to paint!
- OR, you can get one online! Just click “gift cards” in the menu! They will email to you and you can use it to register for any class on our website!
Kind of! There is a “DESIGNS BY SIZE” tab in the menu. It has a bunch of our most popular signs and seasonal designs! The other way to find a design, is to scroll through our Facebook and Instagram feeds!
I want to know more about your “TAKE AND MAKE” kits!
Our take and make kits are $18 and up! To see all the kits we have in stock, click “SHOP” in the menu and then select “KITS”. We do offer shipping or we have the option for local pickup!